Skills Competion 2009 Skills Competion 2009

great

Very good for the time limit provided. The visuals are good, and I love the use of the crater trick in the final animation. (BCA?)

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

very good

It's great to see a submission based on good animation rather than lots of blood and gore. I am glad you chose to make it like that.

The animation was really good, and the humor wasn't bad. My favorite was probably the disguise. (although I did accidentally click it first and was wondering why there were credits after it :/

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad you like my style! :)

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

amazing!

Another great episode!
I am glad to see the episodes are evolving. Its good to see not only Blockhead's conscience telling him the right thing to do, but also his bad side tempting him to do wrong.
Also, this episode surprised me with the scene with the weevil locked up. That scene seemed way more dark and serious than any other scene in the previous episodes, even with Blockhead being his silly self.
Finally, its nice to see you kept the picture of FPM on the wall from the other episode. :)
Keep up the great work!

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

awesome!

heh, last night I decided to watch a couple of blockhead episodes because I heard they were good. I ended up spending about an hour watching them all because they were so good :o Oh, and nice FPM cameo ;)